When it comes to digital marketing and your business, it is easy to focus on the newest trends and ignore some of the concrete elements that shape successful entities. Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok have been generating a very high amount of activity with a variety of different demographics. Many people don’t know that 70% of online experiences begin with a search engine query.
At Farfetched Studios, we want to ensure that your campaign grows increasingly to ultimate success. We have long known that successful digital marketing strategies depend upon SEO (search engine optimization). TikTok and other pop-up trends lack the solid foundational elements that make up successful marketing and advertising campaigns.
So why does SEO matter in the years to come?
It’s impossible to build an online presence that truly stands out without the proven methods of SEO. Think about the organic search for a minute. When Google users see your branding pop up early in the search results, it’s a good thing when you look at the month’s tracking with qualified traffic converting directly into sales. Here are some of the specific reasons why SEO is still so vital when it comes to a blueprint that will be guaranteed to yield you results:
• Organic Search: Even in this current environment of paid traffic, organic search is one of the most important elements that exist. This is what yields you clicks regardless of whether you must spend for them or not and is a free source of qualified traffic that has a proven interest in your product or services. Your presence on Google will provide a fair amount of credibility that will result in longstanding conversions.
• Outstanding UX: The ways how a user experiences your URL is going to set the tone for the rest of their interactions with the company, your services, and the products you offer. Fresh, engaging, and helpful content along with search quality are winning elements.
3 Pillars of Segment-Leading Strategy: SEO efforts are so time-consuming, yet rewarding, that it is simple to let other important tasks you need go by the wayside. If you take a breath and remain proactive with your team, you’ll see massive reward when it comes to forms of return. Here are 3 pillars of success from one of the most successful entities in the world, and the different ways they can benefit you.
• Technical: this is the more tedious angle of the business, but it is necessary to complete. Technical errors need to be meticulously logged, the proper URL Structure is adhered to, and management to the speed of the page’s performance is done at an expert level.
• Class-Leading Content: While this brings about a bit more excitement and draws from creative juices, this is still a very costly endeavor. Our in-house team provides you content sourced from creatives with years of experience in the industry, and the valuable knack for wordsmithing that generates curiosity.
• Establishing a Calm Command: Finding trustworthy websites to strategically align your brand with will aid you in standing out amongst competitors. It can be difficult at first, but this is where you need to hover outside the box during strategy sessions and think of viable candidates for someone that would be of help with the benefit of their visibility.
• The Clout of Local Intent: It is startling to realize that 46 percent of all Google searches are those looking for products or services right in their own backyard. On top of that, nearly 90 percent of users who perform a local search visit that company within the next two days. This is true when a busy parent needs a quick car wash or conveniences such as take-out food.
• Benefits of Quality Backlinks: There are fewer elements that jump the SEO effectivity temp up to “scorching hot” than quality backlinks. If they are sourced from relevant sites in your niche and authors with true authority, you’ll enjoy an uptick in traffic. Loyal followers with a genuine interest in your mission.
Even though SEO may not get the same type of unadulterated hype as other methods to generate interest in your business, it is quite possibly the most vital. Make a New Year’s resolution to do your digital marketing strategy the correct way. If you are looking for a straightforward and goal-focused long-term plan, we can help you get there! At Farfetched Studios, we are here to take your company to the next level.